As part of the consulting services, we will provide project management, design, application development, testing, systems integration, networking services, business process improvement, training and maintenance of information technology systems.
Our Application Development and Maintenance methodology caters to best-of-breed processes and stringent quality procedures coupled with benchmarked practices. Our solutions help you compete globally, and respond quickly to the demands of your market and customers. We provide services in the following areas:
- Client /server application development
- Wireless, and mobile application development
- Software for embedded systems development
- Web services development
- Database solutions
Our expertise in implementing n-tier models and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) allows us to develop scalable and flexible applications that incorporate business logic and technology based on industry trends.
The developed software architecture will address the security, reliability and seamless collaboration of the all various system components. This enables us to deliver next-generation applications that generate greater efficiency through higher levels of automation throughout your healthcare enterprise.
We’re experts with enterprise computing (J2EE & .NET, Open Source) and many programming languages (object-oriented, functional, multi-threaded, logic, procedural), program transformation, optimizing compilers, relational databases and graphical user interfaces. Our expertise includes C++, Java, EJB, Servlets, Hibernate, Springs, Struts, Java Scripts, ATL, MFC and HTML
Our methodology includes:
- Understanding your business requirements and goals
- Outlining the solution
- Defining the system architecture
- Developing prototypes
- Designing and implementing the solution framework
- Validating the solution to meet your requirements
The demand for applications and process integration has never been greater! Systems need to be integrated into your business, not just installed. Disparate systems need to work seamlessly together. Current processes should be re-engineered to reflect best practices. Legacy applications and hardware have to work with the new systems. Systems, incorporating multiple technologies (e.g., web, speech, wireless, etc.), have to collaborate flawlessly with your other systems. New systems need to be deployed throughout your healthcare enterprise quickly and efficiently.
STAT helps you bring all these elements together to create a seamless IT environment with free-flow of information across your healthcare enterprise.
We can implement standards and proprietary interface solutions to interconnect your systems so information is shared across your IT environment. Examples of some of the interface projects we have performed are:
- HL7 Uni and Bi-directional ADT, MPI, SRM, SIU, MFN
- Charge capture interfaces to financial systems
- Order entry interfaces
- Telecom Interfaces e.g., SS7, H.232
- Web Services Interface e.g., insurance verification, medical necessity
Today’s healthcare enterprises are driven by demands for faster network access, more bandwidth, distributed client/server computing, and new multimedia applications, including streaming video. Most healthcare enterprise networks are implemented in the context of new applications and projects. This creates islands of isolated resources and network inconsistencies that can lead to downtime, and ultimately, lost revenue.
STAT, with its broad knowledge of existing and next-generation networks, can quickly and accurately assess network situations, effectively diagnose current problems, and anticipate future needs.
Our services include:
- Assess current and future network needs
- Design and implement a robust network architecture
- Plan for phased network migration
- Optimize the network infrastructure
- Perform application analysis
- Provide Security Analysis and Assessment, VPNs, Intrusion detection, etc.
- Perform Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
We work with you to:
- Execute your business model, such as aligning IT/Network strategy with your business goals, maximizing ROI across your healthcare enterprise systems and setting direction for your IT initiatives
- Assess/evaluate your current network, formulate a strategic plan, standardize infrastructure and equipment across multiple sites and implement best practices throughout the healthcare enterprise, thereby ensuring business continuity.
- Optimize your network and application performance. This includes measuring transactions, identifying network and server bottlenecks, and implementing solutions such as QoS, compression and other technologies to improve performance.
- Develop policies, standards and an overall security architecture. We help identify the best technology solutions, then build prototypes and perform the integration and testing required to bring solutions online that meet your overall security requirements. For healthcare clients, we ensure your healthcare enterprise is in compliance with appropriate standards such as the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Offer the most advanced technology and services through partnerships with leading network vendors (i.e. Cisco, Nortel, Sun, HP), service providers (Verizon and AT&T) and application vendors (SAP and Oracle,)
Business Process Improvement
We put the power of our extensive expertise into our Business Process Improvement service offering that includes:
- Business Strategy/Strategic Alignment
- IT/Technical Strategy
- Program Management
- Workflow analysis
- Build Analysis and Assistance
We share best practices, strategies and experience with real world client engagements in a wide range of industries to optimize your unique workflow and process requirements. We work with senior management to understand your business priorities and objectives. Our Professional Services staff then creates and implements a Business Process Improvement Program specifically designed to meet your business and process goals that ultimately improve your competitive advantage.
Our process-improvement methodology answers three basic questions:
- Is the process defined and communicated to employees and does everyone understand the who, what, when, where, why and how?
- Is there a system in place to manage the process -- and is the system consistently applied across groups?
- Are there opportunities to streamline or reengineer the process in a way that adds value for the process, the product or the customer?
Network Security Consultation
Next Generation Technologies